I took birth at a Railway hospital in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. I felt lucky to be right in middle of the Technological boom. People having access to great computation power and access to cutting edge algoritm in the feild of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
I have been an enthusiast about the world wide web from childhood itself.
- Website: www.hiten.io
- Phone: +91 9800111032
- City: Lucknow, India
- Degree: Master of Science
- Email: email@example.com
- Hobbies: Lawn Tennis
The moment I joined college, I was excited about the work done by various college societies. Being part of these socities gave me massive exposure to the world of software development. I did various internships and few open source project to enhance my development skills.
I am a final year Undergraduate Student of the Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur enrolled in its Integrated M.Sc course of Mathematics and Computing. I am passionate about web development and software development. I have worked in different domains to explore the different practices in both corporate and open source roles
Full stack Developer. Avid open source contributor. Acrive interest in cryptography
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- (+91) 9800111032
Master of Science, Mathematics
2013 - 2020
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
Pursued Integrated M.Sc in Mathematics and Computing, which gave us key insights upon use of mathematics in the field of Computer Science
2001 - 2013
City Montessori Inter College, R.D.S.O. Branch, Lucknow
Here I received formal education under the guidance of Indian Council of Secondary Education Board. This was the fundamentals I required to grow into this professional career.
Intern - Software Developer
Shopsense Retail Pvt. Ltd
- Implemented Refer and Earn Module for the marketing team.
- Developed an E-commerce platform using the Fynd Open API, for purpose of demo for clients.
- Developed an auto scrollable widget for displaying current offers available on the platform.
- Rewamped various components based on updated UI provided by the design teams
Afra - Online Annotation Editor
- Used behaviour drive development to write unit tests for annotation editing functionality
- Developed mergeTranscript,setLongestORF, flipStrand to provide essential information for genome annotation.
- This project was part of Google Summer of Code (GSoC).
Hit me up for a chat anytime.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226011